Tuesday, June 16, 2009

One More Week

Wow! It is only another week before I leave. I have received all the immunizations I need. I have purchased malaria prophylaxis. I have sunscreen, sunglasses, and a safari hat to protect me from the sun. I have bug spray and insect repellant to deter undesireable creatures from living within my vicinity. I have all the clothes I will need, apparently it is custom to wear pants or slacks as an adult male within the village. I have a camera that can zoom 7X further than our old one that broke on our trip to Michigan and can take very clear pictures while moving or of moving objects. I have gathered some soccer uniforms and soccer balls. It looks like I will get to pick up some medical supplies this week from Hospitals for Hope here in Wichita. Everything is almost ready for Ghana. I can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment