Thursday, June 18, 2009
Give Thanks!
Hospitals of Hope here in Wichita has blessed me (or my friends in Africa) with sutures and diabetic supplies. Last night at bible study all that I could think about is that God acts for those that wait upon him (Isa. 64.4). Of course after fretting for three days in search of medical supplies without getting much response from the places I had contacted I began seeking the Lord diligently about these requests. He was testing my trust level and he found it near empty. When I began to trust that God knows what he is doing and that he is more concerned about their petitions and needs than I am. Sure enough he came through in his time. So I give thanks to him for all circumstances--in worry and doubt, in waiting, and in plenty. And also I thank God for faithful ministries like Hospitals of Hope. I pray that he continue to use them as "the leaves from the tree for the healing of the nations," and that they receive all their needs to complete the work to which they have been called.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment